Tag Archives: new lighthouse

chair by the lighthouse

Chair By The Lighthouse

the ‘new’ lighthouse at cape spear with a red adirondack chair nearby. the last light to be used in the old lighthouse was a glass dioptric system installed in 1912. that same light was eventually transferred to the new lighthouse when it was built in 1955.

this photograph can be found in the following gallery: landscapes

Share
Posted in recent additions Also tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , |